M
Posted By
maria
Jan 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I cannot make the tools palette collapse vertically as in CS2. I am trying to do it with CS3. Can we do it?
Thanks!

maria

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

T
Talker
Jan 18, 2007
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:00:58 -0500, maria
wrote:

I cannot make the tools palette collapse vertically as in CS2. I am trying to do it with CS3. Can we do it?
Thanks!

maria

I always collapse the tools palette when I work on a picture, and the only way I’ve ever done it is to go to the thin blue line at the very top of the tool palette, and double click on it. That will collapse the tool palette. To reopen it, just double click on the blue bar again.

Talker
M
maria
Jan 19, 2007
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 17:26:58 -0500, Talker wrote:

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 01:00:58 -0500, maria
wrote:

Thanks!

maria

I always collapse the tools palette when I work on a picture, and the only way I’ve ever done it is to go to the thin blue line at the very top of the tool palette, and double click on it. That will collapse the tool palette. To reopen it, just double click on the blue bar again.

Talker

Talker,

Thank you for your response. Obviously, I have already tried this many times. My tools palette refuses to collapse.

Later…

maria

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections