Posted By
Gio.Rox
Mar 21, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve got a prolem !!
when i use the brush tool in Quick Mask Mode and I set the Opacity at 100 % the selection doesn’t respect the 100 % of opacity !.

I don’t know what can I do ! I’ve only the mouse, I don’t use the tablet with the pen.

Thanks in advance
Johnny

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

T
Tacit
Mar 21, 2006
In article <dvoo6c$d6v$>,
(Johnny 75) wrote:

when i use the brush tool in Quick Mask Mode and I set the Opacity at 100 % the selection doesn’t respect the 100 % of opacity !.

In Quick Mask. check that your foreground color is black, not gray.

Art, photography, shareware, polyamory, literature, kink: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
Nanohazard, Geek shirts, and more: http://www.villaintees.com
N
noone
Mar 21, 2006
In article <dvoo6c$d6v$ says…
I’ve got a prolem !!

I don’t know what can I do ! I’ve only the mouse, I don’t use the tablet with the pen.

Thanks in advance
Johnny

questo articolo e` stato inviato via web dal servizio gratuito

Go to Windows>Brushes and open the full Palette. Look at the Brush Dynamics and see what is checked. I’m not sure about behaviors with just the mouse v tablet, but one can sometimes get some strange things happening, depending on the Dynamics brought into play. For QM Brush work, I’d start with all unchecked, and then only apply the ones that might help the actual application of masking.

Just a thought,
Hunt

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections