LP
Posted By
Lynn_Patterson
May 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was not sure how to create a subject for this, but here is what I have. A friend just wrapped up her B.S in Psychology, took some pics and emailed them over to me. I would like to blow up the diploma so you can actually read the words.

I have tried the zoom feature, but that does not work, played with Photoshop 6.0 for a while and could not figure it out.

Any help you guys could give would be appreciated.

Thanks
Lynn

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Y
YrbkMgr
May 16, 2005
She has to scan it in at a higher resolution, and then send it to you. Have her try 300 or 600 ppi.
DM
Don_McCahill
May 16, 2005
I would like to blow up the diploma so you can actually read the words.

This only works on TV or the movies. You cannot create clarity if the initial resolution is not there.

Don
S
SpaceGirl
May 16, 2005
wrote:
I would like to blow up the diploma so you can actually read the words.

This only works on TV or the movies. You cannot create clarity if the initial resolution is not there.

Don

Too much CSI 🙂
O
Ol__Whozit
May 16, 2005
Don’t believe all the "realists," Lynn. A lot of what is imagined is either based upon, or sometimes becomes the base for, real technology.
Depending upon how large the type on the document is in its current state, you may be able to enlarge and enhance it to readibily without a lot of effort.
There is a software application that can help in some instances, like this one: <http://www.imagener.com/index5.html> but there are also some tricks you can do with Photoshop, working with blur, levels, and curves. More information on what you have to work with is needed to help you further.

The best solution would be to get a higher resolution picture, but that is not to say anything else is only TV fantasy.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections