D
Posted By
Desser
Jul 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to have a folder on my desktop – and every time i drag a grafic file into the folder I want it to be resampled to 72 dpi and made to a jpg file. I remeber that it could be done 10 years ago on my Mac with appleScript. Is the same possible on Windows xp ?

If it it isent possible with scripting can this be done with an action?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
KatWoman
Jul 5, 2008
"Desser" wrote in message
I want to have a folder on my desktop – and every time i drag a grafic file into the folder I want it to be resampled to 72 dpi and made to a jpg file. I remeber that it could be done 10 years ago on my Mac with appleScript. Is the same possible on Windows xp ?

CS 3 has a scripts processor
and also an auto-option to save a jpg copy by default on any file
MR
Mike Russell
Jul 6, 2008
On Sat, 5 Jul 2008 16:40:44 +0200, Desser wrote:

Yes, Photoshop will act as a scripting host. Check out the scripting SDK and pdf that comes on the CD.

Mike Russell – http://www.curvemeister.com

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections