J
Posted By
JSandberg
May 3, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
On my work I need to print something out that are 450 cm wide.. but when i make it that in Photoshop 7.0 it says that it cant do larger then 416,66 cm.. is there someway i can make the maximum size larger in Photoshop 7.0? or do i have to do something else??
Please help me!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DM
dave_milbut
May 3, 2005
max size in 7 is 30000px in any direction or 2 gig file size.

as for getting it to a certain size in cm, can’t you change printing dimentions by upping the resolution a bit? (i.e. if it’s 150ppi, up it a bit until you can get to the needed dimentions.)
L
LenHewitt
May 3, 2005
JS,

There are no dimensional constraints within Photoshop, but it is possible that you are hitting the 30,000 pixel limit. If so, it suggests that your image resolution is over 170 ppi. Dropping it to 150 ppi should allow you to achieve the 450cm dimension.
L
LenHewitt
May 4, 2005
where do i change that?<<

Image>Image Size with resampling checked

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections