RB
Posted By
Russel_Blood
Apr 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I cannot access all the fonts installed on my PC.from the drop down menu in Photoshop CS. eg futura medium
If I design something in a previous version of Photoshop and cut& paste into CS it then shows in the dropdown and can be used as normal, but only in that file.
I am using a Dell PC on XP with 1048 ram
Can anyone advise?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
Apr 23, 2005
Did you just install the fotns? was Photoshop running when you installed the fonts? Have you restarted since?
RB
Russel_Blood
Apr 25, 2005
All the fonts were installed on the PC before I installed Photoshop CS. Everything works in photoshop 7
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 25, 2005
search for and delete adobefnt*.lst it’ll be rebuilt as needed. there might be several copies…

then make sure you’re scrolling the full list. they might not be in exact alphabetical order. PS lists fonts according to their internal name, which might be quite different than the name you’re expecting.

dave

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections