MV
Posted By
My View
Jan 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have installed a new profile (right-click/instal profile) and it is listed correctly under c/windows/sys32/spool/drivers/color (I have Windows XP Pro). When I open an image and go to Image/Modes/Convert to Profile I cannot find the newly installed profile in the dropdown list under Destination Space. Also can’t see it under Assign Profile.
Where has it gone?
regards
PeterH

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

MV
My View
Jan 9, 2005
Just did a ‘properties’ on the icm file I downloaded from here http://www.prolab.com.au/Prolab2/web2/Main_htm_Files/startse t.htm and realised that the filename and the p[rofile name are different. The filename is PPS Durst Epsilon.icm but the profile name that appears in the dropdown is Durst Epsilon 30" LED – hence my confusion.
All is OK now.
regards
PeterH

"My View" <reply to > wrote in message
I have installed a new profile (right-click/instal profile) and it is listed correctly under c/windows/sys32/spool/drivers/color (I have Windows XP Pro).
When I open an image and go to Image/Modes/Convert to Profile I cannot find the newly installed profile in the dropdown list under Destination Space.
Also can’t see it under Assign Profile.
Where has it gone?
regards
PeterH
C
Corey
Jan 9, 2005
Nice of you to post your findings for those who may (will?) have a similar problem!

Peadge 🙂

Just did a ‘properties’ on the icm file I downloaded from here http://www.prolab.com.au/Prolab2/web2/Main_htm_Files/startse t.htm and realised that the filename and the p[rofile name are different. The
filename
is PPS Durst Epsilon.icm but the profile name that appears in the dropdown is Durst Epsilon 30" LED – hence my confusion.
All is OK now.
regards
PeterH

I have installed a new profile (right-click/instal profile) and it is listed correctly under c/windows/sys32/spool/drivers/color (I have
Windows
XP Pro).
When I open an image and go to Image/Modes/Convert to Profile I cannot find the newly installed profile in the dropdown list under Destination Space.
Also can’t see it under Assign Profile.
Where has it gone?
regards
PeterH

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections