GM
Posted By
Gene_Meador
Apr 23, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
FYI, I found the PE2 disk from Canon!!! Yea!
Before that, went to the site, put in my PE3# and it wouldn’t work (it’s registered). After tearing the house apart, found the disk, put in the #, with and w/o dashes, no go. Finally it said I exceeded the number of tries I had, and to call 888-724-4508 (probably because I never installed or registered PE2). I’ll call tomorrow and hopefully I’ll get to a human that can help me.

SO, a) PE3 numbers won’t work, and b) the site now says you’ll get CS2 instead of CS.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

GM
Gene_Meador
Apr 23, 2005
FYI II, I installed 2.0, registered it, it shows up as registered on their site, but it still says "invalid serial #" when I try to order CS2. Aarrgghh.
I pity the fool who answers the phone at Adobe when I call….
GM
Gene_Meador
Apr 23, 2005
Final FYI. After calling Adobe I found out there’s a "offer code" that’s sent to PE2 owners via email that’s needed. My CS2’s on it’s way!

Be prepared for questions in a week or so…
AH
Ahmad_Humza
Apr 24, 2005
<http://store.adobe.com/store/products/department.jhtml>? link is only for sony vio registered owner, will not work if you do not have photoshop elements that came bundled with sony system. Website will recotnize serial# and it can tell if it was bundled product.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections