Tool cursor does not change or does not show up!

TD
Posted By
Thomas_DeLonge
Apr 21, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My tool cursor is working fine. . . but then it dissapears completely when I try to change it!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 21, 2005
If you’d like to expand on that, I’m sure someone will be able to help you.

LenHewitt, "How To Get Help Quickly" #, 4 Mar 2004 8:27 am </cgi-bin/webx?50>
TD
Thomas_DeLonge
Apr 21, 2005
Ok… I am working in Photoshop CS, and I’m using a tool. I switch to a different tool, and instead of it appearing, the tool dissapears. Thus, I cannot work. And then sometimes even when I start PS the tool is dissapeared. Please help me as my life including job is effected by this. Thanks
C
chrisjbirchall
Apr 22, 2005
Try trashing the Prefs. LenHewitt, "How to delete/reset Photoshop preferences" #1, 23 Jun 2004 1:05 am </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
A corrupt prefs file is often the cause of odd behaviour.

Chris.
SB
Scott_Byer
Apr 22, 2005
Actually, this sounds much more like a buggy video driver. See if there’s an update from the video card mfr.

-Scott

wrote:
Try trashing the Prefs. LenHewitt, "How to delete/reset Photoshop preferences" #1, 23 Jun 2004 1:05 am </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
A corrupt prefs file is often the cause of odd behaviour.
Chris.
TD
Thomas_DeLonge
Apr 24, 2005
Well, today i bought a new ATI Raedon with 128MB and its awesome, no more problems. 🙂
DM
dave_milbut
Apr 24, 2005
make sure to get the latest drivers from the site tom. ati does a pretty good job of putting out regular updates! good luck with the new card (which one did you get?)
TD
Thomas_DeLonge
Apr 24, 2005
ATI Radeon 9200

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections