GB
Posted By
Gail Buckley
Sep 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
How do I get my image to print correctly on transfer pager?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

P
Phosphor
Sep 2, 2003
Have you looked at the instructions that came with the transfer paper? That’s where I found the directions when I did a couple. By the way, the T-shirts looked great, but you don’t dare wash them! 🙂
GB
Gail Buckley
Sep 2, 2003
Thanks, Beth. I guess all I have to do is flip the image. I will try it.
JC
Jane Carter
Sep 2, 2003
I just bought the transfer paper package with instructions and all for a funny T-shirt that my husband wants to make for Hillary Clinton.

It looks really easy until it says to
"Set iron on Highest Setting, Iron on a hard flat surface, not an ironing board, A Formica kitchen counter top is ideal, Just dont over-heat. Iron the transfer for 2 minutes, get it as hot as possible to the point where the paper is just beginning to scorch"

Are you kidding, not on my nice waxed Formica! I think I shall use our old plywood fish-cleaning board.

I will post the results here when I get around to doing it,,,,,outdoors,,,,,, Does sound like fun though,
Jane
CS
Chuck Snyder
Sep 2, 2003
Jane, I hope Sen. Clinton appreciates all the effort you’re exerting to make her that t-shirt!!

🙂

Chuck
B
bluegaga
Sep 2, 2003
Jane the reason the instructions say "countertop"…it is absolutely smooth. The texture of wood will be bad. But it has to be something solid so you can put a lot of weight (with your arms) on the iron to release the image evenly. So get an old sink coutout if you can and use it. A very thin towel could be used over it if its dirty, but be sure it is smooth. Even stand on something to be able to get enough pressure on the transfer if necessary. Dorothy
JC
Jane Carter
Sep 2, 2003
Hi Dorothy, Yes, my brother has several sink-cutouts that he hasn’t cleaned fish on. I will snag one of his. I am glad you told me about the pressure being important, I will have my husband do the ironing part,,,outdoors.

Hi Chuck, I don’t think Hillary would really like it, so we will wear them and I will refrain from sending her one, she just might not appreciate it.
Jane
CS
Chuck Snyder
Sep 2, 2003
Jane:

🙂 🙂

Chuck

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections