H
Posted By
Houston
Apr 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am wanting to take a photograph, make a line drawing out of it and then color it to make it look roughly like the photo. (very rough) I know I can print a photo on the shirt but I want a more animated look. Can anyone give me any tuts or tips on ho to go about this.I am not an artist and I am having a hard time maintaining the facial features.

I have tried using taking the phot and creating a line drawing from it, then placing it in Illustrator and using it as a stencil but I am not having luck with the face as I am not an artist. Any other suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Houston

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

G
Garth
Apr 6, 2004
I don’t know about PS, but ArcSoft’s PhotoStudio 2.0 does a pretty fair job at this.

If you like, I can send a photo and then a copy of a "sketch in pencil " done by this program. The two jpg files are about 100 kb combined.

Garth

"Houston" wrote in message
I am wanting to take a photograph, make a line drawing out of it and
then
color it to make it look roughly like the photo. (very rough) I know I
can
print a photo on the shirt but I want a more animated look. Can anyone
give
me any tuts or tips on ho to go about this.I am not an artist and I am having a hard time maintaining the facial features.

I have tried using taking the phot and creating a line drawing from it,
then
placing it in Illustrator and using it as a stencil but I am not having
luck
with the face as I am not an artist. Any other suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Houston

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections