J
Posted By
Jeff
Dec 18, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone use the Spider2PRO monitor calibration suite? Thoughts? Other calibration systems? I have an LCD monitor and I’m ready to plunge head-on into digital and know I’ll need to calibrate my monitor beyond what Adobe CS2 provides for.

Thanks in advance.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

ST
Space Traveler
Dec 18, 2006
Jeff:

I have the Spider1Pro. I love it and see no reason to upgrade to the 2 as of this date. It fills my every expectation. It is easy to use fast and the colors on my screen look like my prints. I have full confidence in adjusting the colors, contrast, hue… on my screen. I’ve seen the 2’s for sale on many sites. The 3 may be soon. I’ll still be using my one. I don’t see how it could get any better.

Kurtis

Jeff wrote:
Does anyone use the Spider2PRO monitor calibration suite? Thoughts? Other calibration systems? I have an LCD monitor and I’m ready to plunge head-on into digital and know I’ll need to calibrate my monitor beyond what Adobe CS2 provides for.

Thanks in advance.
J
Jeff
Dec 23, 2006
Thanks Kurtis. I just ordered the Spyder2PRO suite from a company called Calibration-Direct.com. On sale for $229 minus a $60 rebate. I figure I can’t go too wrong with all the positive reviews I’ve seen.

Jeff

"Space Traveler" wrote in message
Jeff:

I have the Spider1Pro. I love it and see no reason to upgrade to the 2 as of this date. It fills my every expectation. It is easy to use fast and the colors on my screen look like my prints. I have full confidence in adjusting the colors, contrast, hue… on my screen. I’ve seen the 2’s for sale on many sites. The 3 may be soon. I’ll still be using my one. I don’t see how it could get any better.
Kurtis

Jeff wrote:
Does anyone use the Spider2PRO monitor calibration suite? Thoughts? Other
calibration systems? I have an LCD monitor and I’m ready to plunge head-on
into digital and know I’ll need to calibrate my monitor beyond what Adobe CS2 provides for.

Thanks in advance.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections