Posted By
hairboy
Dec 12, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
A stupid questions really.

I’m going through some old photo collections. A lot of them are in portrait, and I need to flip them upright. Now, I’ve set up 2 actions to flip either cw, and ccw, and save. so that far, that’s fine. Now, I can’t remember how to apply the action to multiple files in one go. Could someone give me a pointer? As you can see, I seldom use actions.

many thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

E
edjh
Dec 12, 2006
hairboy wrote:

I’m going through some old photo collections. A lot of them are in portrait, and I need to flip them upright. Now, I’ve set up 2 actions to flip either cw, and ccw, and save. so that far, that’s fine. Now, I can’t remember how to apply the action to multiple files in one go. Could someone give me a pointer? As you can see, I seldom use actions.
many thanks

File>Automate>Batch.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
H
hairboy
Dec 12, 2006
edjh wrote:
hairboy wrote:

many thanks

File>Automate>Batch.

that’s the one
H
hairboy
Dec 12, 2006
edjh wrote:
hairboy wrote:

many thanks

File>Automate>Batch.

That’s the one. Thanks a bunch!
X
x2lls
Dec 14, 2006
On Tue, 12 Dec 2006 09:52:11 +0000, hairboy
wrote:

many thanks

Why don’t you simply use windows explorer?

Posted Via Usenet.com Premium Usenet Newsgroup Services
———————————————————- ** SPEED ** RETENTION ** COMPLETION ** ANONYMITY **
———————————————————- http://www.usenet.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections