CB
Posted By
Colin Bolton
Jan 26, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
CS2 has just updated Bridge and I find that labeling pictures does not show in thumbnail view when selected and there is no facility as before to view only a certain label.

You can see the labeling in View/as details but still cannot select to view a particular label.

This seems a step backwards rather than an update – anyone any ideas why or has something gone wrong

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CB
Colin Bolton
Jan 26, 2006
Colin Bolton wrote:
CS2 has just updated Bridge and I find that labeling pictures does not show in thumbnail view when selected and there is no facility as before to view only a certain label.

You can see the labeling in View/as details but still cannot select to view a particular label.

This seems a step backwards rather than an update – anyone any ideas why or has something gone wrong

Sorry: You can select the labeling I was in the wrong place BUT the label or rating does not appear on the thumbnail as before

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections