SC
Posted By
stewart_canham
Apr 24, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
can some kind soul please tell me why I can not see a thumbnail image of my RAW files in bridge, if I click on the new Icon it opens just fine in ACR, any help would be much appreciated…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

DP
Douglas_Pierre
Apr 27, 2007
I have a related problem with Bridge and CS3. When I convert NEF files to DNG, Bridge will only open certain thumbnails of the DNG files. Some the images will render thumbnails after opening ACR or Photoshop. On other DNG images, I can never get them to render thumbnails, either after deleting the original DNG’s and generating new ones from the original NEF files. Following the instructions in the documentation for quick and detail thumbnail rendering does not help. The foregoing preferences are grayed out in the Bridge edit menu.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections