R
Posted By
ross
Dec 31, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have asked this question before and perhaps it is beyond the capabilities of this newsgroup, but I will try again. I would like to be able to place a template/layer over a group of photos automatically in a batch process. Is this a function that I can do with droplets? I am needing to figure out this issue and hope there is a source for this information. Thank you and I do appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

N
nomail
Dec 31, 2005
ross wrote:

I have asked this question before and perhaps it is beyond the capabilities of this newsgroup, but I will try again. I would like to be able to place a template/layer over a group of photos automatically in a batch process. Is this a function that I can do with droplets? I am needing to figure out this issue and hope there is a source for this information. Thank you and I do appreciate this newsgroup. Dick Ross

It’s not only possible, it also quite easy. Open one image. Start recording a new action, and place that template/layout over the image. Stop recording. Now you can use this action in ‘File – Automate – Batch…’.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
S
SCRUFF
Dec 31, 2005
"ross" wrote in message
I have asked this question before and perhaps it is beyond the
capabilities
of this newsgroup…….
I’m surprised anyone would reply to you with a comment like that.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections