C
Posted By
Castaway
Feb 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been lurking in this group for several weeks and have seen some great questions but rarely ever any answers. Are the replies sent somewhere else or what?

Gary

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JW
JP White
Feb 21, 2004
Castaway
I have been lurking in this group for several weeks and have seen some great questions but rarely ever any answers. Are the replies sent somewhere else or what?
There are two ways to post to this group. adobeforums.com is the place where the majority of posters post and reply. Here at
adobe.photoshop.elements all of the adobe forum message are posted here but NOT the other way around. i.e. no one at adobeforums.com will see either your post or my reply.

This is why some questions go unanswered, simply because the majority of posters use the adobe forum rather than the newsgroup.

JP

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections