A
Posted By
aaron
Nov 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I use paintshop pro, But the guys in my office use photoshop.. (I cant afford photoshop)
The question I have is how can I save a image in paintshop pro so that they using photoshop can open it and edit it/manipulate it…

They say something about needing to be in layers? They tell me that when I save it is psd foprmat it is compressing it and they cant edit/manipulate the file.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

T
toby
Nov 10, 2005
wrote:
I use paintshop pro, But the guys in my office use photoshop.. (I cant afford photoshop)
The question I have is how can I save a image in paintshop pro so that they using photoshop can open it and edit it/manipulate it…

They say something about needing to be in layers? They tell me that when I save it is psd foprmat it is compressing it and they cant edit/manipulate the file.

My free PSP format plugin for Photoshop will let you open and save Paint Shop Pro images – one raster layer at a time (due to plugin API limits). http://www.telegraphics.com.au/sw/#pspformat

HTH
–Toby

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections