Plugin that allows image zoom and preserve quality ?

L
Posted By
Lukas
Jul 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I wish to know if there is any photoshop plugin that will allow zoom on a small image, but enhance the image to artificially preserve the quality of the image ?
I heard there is a "fractal" plugin that does so but I don’t know anything else.

Any clue ?

Thanks,
Lukas

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
edjh
Jul 7, 2003
Lukas wrote:
Hello,
I wish to know if there is any photoshop plugin that will allow zoom on a small image, but enhance the image to artificially preserve the quality of the image ?
I heard there is a "fractal" plugin that does so but I don’t know anything else.

Any clue ?

Thanks,
Lukas

What you are referring to is Genuine Fractals, but no, you can’t blow something up and still get the same image quality.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
A
arosenblat
Jul 10, 2003
Uni wrote:
Lukas wrote:
Hello,

Any clue ?

While others talk a good story, only Uni shows you what Genuine Fractals can do:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/42670345/47515893EPZDBe
🙂

Yes, Uni,

Try Fred Miranda’s SI interpolatipon. It’s only $25 and his website purports to show that it is better than GF. I think it’s at www.fredmiranda.com
J
John
Jul 10, 2003
On Tue, 08 Jul 2003 06:23:11 -0400, Uni
wrote:

Lukas wrote:
Hello,

Any clue ?

While others talk a good story, only Uni shows you what Genuine Fractals can do:
http://community.webshots.com/photo/42670345/47515893EPZDBe

If you go to this line make sure you have a spy ware blocker set up first.
JL
jean latres
Aug 16, 2003
maybe you can try s-spline (google search)
i hope this help you, regards

"Lukas" ha scritto nel messaggio
Hello,

Any clue ?

Thanks,
Lukas

B
ben-dover
Aug 18, 2003
if you can print the picture small in high quality then you can scan it back into the puter at a much larger size without loss of quality. "ARosenblat" wrote in message
"Lukas" wrote:
I wish to know if there is any photoshop plugin that will allow zoom on a
small image, but enhance the image to artificially preserve the quality
of
the image ?
I heard there is a "fractal" plugin that does so but I don’t know
anything
else.

Any clue ?
Try Fred Miranda’s Stair Interpolation. WWW.fredmiranda.com

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections