W
Posted By
Walter
Dec 13, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I suspect that this question of allowing the posting of images in this group has been asked and answered many times in the past, but being new to this group I would appreciate to know the answer once more. I think that probably images are not allowed for the sake of bandwidth requirements, but if so, where can I submit a picture just to describe better the kind of issue that I would like elucidated for me?

Thank you very much
W. Voigt

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Rick
Dec 13, 2008
"Walter" wrote in message
I suspect that this question of allowing the posting of images in this group has been asked and answered many times in the past, but being new to this group I would appreciate to know the answer once more. I think that probably images are not allowed for the sake of bandwidth requirements, but if so, where can I submit a picture just to describe better the kind of issue that I would like elucidated for me?

Thank you very much
W. Voigt
Put the picture on a website (Picasa or anything like that) and include the URL in your post.

Geoff.
W
Walter
Dec 13, 2008
Thank you so much. I hadn’t thought of that. I will try it in the future.
W.Voigt

"Geoff. Hayward" wrote in message
"Walter" wrote in message

Thank you very much
W. Voigt
Put the picture on a website (Picasa or anything like that) and include the URL in your post.

Geoff.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections