HF
Posted By
Henri_Faucher
Jun 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am unable to insert a stop into one of my actions. I am very new to Photoshop cs and have never worked with the recording "actions" can someone
please be kind enough to help. what I want to do is open a file, stop, do a layer adjustment, then save photo. thank you

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
Jun 16, 2004
Hi Henri,

Inserting a Stop should be as simple as hitting Record on the Action Palette, then click the little arrow on the top right of the palette, and select Insert Stop. You can put some text here if you want, and select wether or not the operator is allowed to proceed or not.

BTW, if you hard code the opening of a file in an action it´ll allways be the same file that opens. Do not record the opening of a file and do not record the Save, if you want to batch with the action.

Mathias

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections