Posted By
nonkelmeert
Apr 20, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, everybody,

I have a problem to bring some AI paths into photoshop on a mac. The computer is a G3 with OS10 and adobe CS photoshop and illustrator. It’s funny but on my windows computer this problem doesn’t exist and I manage to
bring my illustrator paths into photoshop (also Adobe CS and XPpro) without any problem.

Does anybody have a clue?

Thanks a lot!

Nonkelmeert

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

N
nonkelmeert
Apr 21, 2005
I have a problem to bring some AI paths into photoshop on a mac. The computer is a G3 with OS10 and adobe CS photoshop and illustrator. It’s funny but on my windows computer this problem doesn’t exist and I manage to
bring my illustrator paths into photoshop (also Adobe CS and XPpro) without any problem.

I found the solution by my colleague at work, who had phoned to someone who is distributor
for Adobe products.

This man said that this problem in fact, a bug is. This bug, he think, will probably be fixed in
Adobe CS 2

Thanks for paying attention to my problem

nonkelmeert

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections