M
Posted By
miksneftrup
Jan 17, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, i have drawed a line using a metal thing. The line is twisting/turning and now i have forgotten how i did it. Can anyone help me please. The line can be seen here:
http://lauras.dk/mikkel/karate/karateindex.htm

Regards
Sneffe

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
ronviers
Jan 17, 2007
wrote:
Hi, i have drawed a line using a metal thing. The line is twisting/turning and now i have forgotten how i did it. Can anyone help me please. The line can be seen here:

Regards
Sneffe

Hi Sneffe,

It looks like Angle Jitter in Shape Dynamics mixed with a certain Flow. Did you check to see if you happened to have had Concise History Logging turned on?

Good luck,
Ron
M
miksneftrup
Jan 17, 2007
Hi Ron, the logging was not on. How/where do i choose Angle Jitter. Cant seem to find Shape Dynamics.

ps. im using V7.0

Regards
Sneffe

wrote:
wrote:

Regards
Sneffe

Hi Sneffe,

It looks like Angle Jitter in Shape Dynamics mixed with a certain Flow. Did you check to see if you happened to have had Concise History Logging turned on?

Good luck,
Ron
R
ronviers
Jan 17, 2007
wrote:
Hi Ron, the logging was not on. How/where do i choose Angle Jitter. Cant seem to find Shape Dynamics.

ps. im using V7.0

I hope it is the same in CS2. At the menu bar go to Window>Brushes – this brings up the Brushes palette, then Shape Dynamics will be the first category then find Angle Jitter in that dialogue. If it is not the same in v7 then I am clueless.

Good luck,
Ron
M
miksneftrup
Jan 17, 2007
Hi Ron, what is CS2?

wrote:
wrote:

ps. im using V7.0

I hope it is the same in CS2. At the menu bar go to Window>Brushes – this brings up the Brushes palette, then Shape Dynamics will be the first category then find Angle Jitter in that dialogue. If it is not the same in v7 then I am clueless.

Good luck,
Ron
R
ronviers
Jan 17, 2007
wrote:
Hi Ron, what is CS2?

Hi Sneffe,

I guess at some point Adobe started calling their stuff Creative Suite this and Creative Suite that. So now if you buy a new copy of Photoshop instead of calling it version nine it is designated ‘Photoshop Creative Suite Version Two’. So now it is common practice to refer to Photoshop version 9 as PS CS2 and since this is a Photoshop newsgroup just CS2 will usually suffice. In an Adobe Illustrator newsgroup instead of saying AI CS2 I could also just refer to CS2 with the implication being that I am talking about the current version of Illustrator. BTW, CS3 will be out in the second quarter of this year.

HTH,
Ron

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections