EA
Posted By
eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie
Nov 30, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi, i have modified the picture of the panorama of a sea side view and i wanted to make it become a Quick Time VR. i wanted to know in what software can we do that ( a cheap or free one would be great). i have tried using the picture viewer and also the quicktime player but this option of saving as QTVR was not available. could somebody help.

thanks

———————————————————— ——— What is MORE Global than the Internet??

Sex, Violence, Death…..

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

N
nospam
Nov 30, 2003
In article <bqcbkm$6vr$>, "eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie" wrote:

hi, i have modified the picture of the panorama of a sea side view and i wanted to make it become a Quick Time VR. i wanted to know in what software can we do that ( a cheap or free one would be great). i have tried using the picture viewer and also the quicktime player but this option of saving as QTVR was not available. could somebody help.

What platform? There are several, like Corel PhotoPaint 9, PanaVue Image Assembler, Electric Image…
K
Kingdom
Nov 30, 2003
"eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie" wrote in
news:bqcbkm$6vr$:

thanks

Sex, Violence, Death…..

It’s not VR but this works very well

http://www.pixaround.com/
Nov 30, 2003
PanaVue ImageAssembler is what you want.

C’ya

On Sun, 30 Nov 2003 04:11:03 +0400, "eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie" wrote:

thanks
EA
eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie
Nov 30, 2003
i use win 98 Se and QuickTime 4

"Kingdom" wrote in message
"eLeMEnTS ArTZ newbie" wrote in
news:bqcbkm$6vr$:

thanks

Sex, Violence, Death…..

It’s not VR but this works very well

http://www.pixaround.com/

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections