VO
Posted By
voice.of.truth
Sep 10, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Adobe has attempted to fix what wasn’t broken.
The new Exchange look reminds me of a throwback to DOS.
Before, the entire selection menu was laid out clearly, simply, logically. There was no guess work. I don’t expect to have to poke around on the Exchange or endure a learning curve, no matter how small. I expect it to be WYSIWYG and so it was – until now. New is not always better. Design, if one can call it that, has replaced good sense in this case.

Adobe, please…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jeffc
Sep 10, 2006
wrote:
Before, the entire selection menu was laid out clearly, simply, logically. There was no guess work. I don’t expect to have to poke around on the Exchange or endure a learning curve, no matter how small. I expect it to be WYSIWYG and so it was – until now. New is not always better. Design, if one can call it that, has replaced good sense in this case.

Adobe, please…

Oh, I dunno… took me all of three seconds to find what I wanted.
R
Roberto
Sep 11, 2006
I am with voice, it sucks. It sucked when it was Macromedia’s design and it sucks now that its Adobe’s design. Flash is fine when it ads to a site, but not when it takes away and this takes away.

R

wrote in message

Adobe, please…

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections