RS
Posted By
Richard_Squires
May 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to add a picture dimension to the dialogue that comes up when you create a new document. It has most things however I would like to add a 720 x 576 D1/DV Pal Widescreen.

Is there a way to do this, and please don’t say buy Photoshop CS.

regards

Richard Squires

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

P
Phosphor
May 6, 2004
Follow the instructions in the link below—LITERALLY—to the letter. It can be confusing a bit if you’re not used to this type of thing, so read through it a few times to make sure you understand how you need to edit the text document that determines what will appear in the "New Document" drop-down menu.

< http://www.creativemac.com/2002/09_sep/tutorials/pscustom020 918.htm>

Make a copy of the "New Doc Sizes.txt" and edit that if you are at all unsure of the procedure. Keep your original safe. Then switch the new "*.txt" document that you’ve edited out for the old and test it to see if your new, custom document size shows up in the menu like it should.

That way, if you screw it up, you can always replace the proper "New Doc Sizes.txt" file with the one you messed up.
RS
Richard_Squires
May 6, 2004
cheers.

I did a similar thing with After Effects so I sort of know the drill

regards

Richard

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections