Stewart Bootles
Aug 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I currently use photoshop 7
i was wandering if the file browser in CS is comparable to seperate cataloging programs
i currently use portfolio 7 and it would be great to have a cataloging programe within photoshop

Stewart

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hecate
Aug 12, 2004
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:39:35 GMT, "Stewart Bootles" wrote:

Hi

i was wandering if the file browser in CS is comparable to seperate cataloging programs
i currently use portfolio 7 and it would be great to have a cataloging programe within photoshop
It’s a file browser. It’s slow and you can use it if you want to make a cup of coffee every time you’re trying to find something.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
GC
Gary C
Aug 12, 2004
"Hecate" wrote in message
On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 14:39:35 GMT, "Stewart Bootles" wrote:

Hi

It’s a file browser. It’s slow and you can use it if you want to make a cup of coffee every time you’re trying to find something.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
Hecate – Do you recommend another file browser with similar features? Thank you – Gary

Gary C
Aug 12, 2004
On Thu, 12 Aug 2004 10:24:26 -0700, "Gary C"
wrote:

Hecate – Do you recommend another file browser with similar features? Thank you – Gary

I don’t use a file browser. I use the file browsing feature of an image database. I.e. ThumbsPlus (www.cerious.com). I can have that open minimised and find what I need easily.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections