SS
Posted By
Shirley_Schweizer
Mar 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was setting up a cover sheet and I wanted to insert two borders, one wider than the other. Is there a way to do this in Photoshop 7. Thanks for your help.
Shirley

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

JS
John_Slate
Mar 6, 2004
Just about any type of graphic element you could think of could be produced in Photoshop, borders among them, so yes indeed, it can be done.
SS
Shirley_Schweizer
Mar 6, 2004
The type of border I am referring to is a rectangle about 6 px in width that surrounds the page. Then another rectangle of say 4 px inside the first border. I can do this easily in Corel Draw but I don’t have a clue how to do it in Photoshop. Please show me how!
Shirley
D
d._wade_thompson
Mar 6, 2004
set your background to the color you want your border, then go to image>canvas size. select pixels from the drop down menu’s and adjust your canvas size to the size you want.

wade

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections