Posted By
wickiup
Jan 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I’m not sure where to ask this to get started on a dialog of sorts. I have a project requiring some good lighting for photographing valuables and of various types but none larger than a large platter. The other item is a portrate booth of sorts.

Had hoped to fabricate something using movable lighting to bet serive each situation. Have tinkered with various flourescent lights in different ranges but not sure if they will be suitable in the finished product.

Any ideas, advice, info sources and/or experiences you wish to share will be highly appreciated.

Thank you

Jim

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

W
wickiup
Jan 27, 2006
I should probably have used the term photo studio for the larger project as the booth thing brings up visions of stuffing quarters in a slot and cramming a booth full of kids.

thank you

Jim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections