Save Optimized as Html, Html and Images, or Images only?

TE
Posted By
The_Exorcist
Feb 14, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I created a set of buttons in Photoshop, saved for web, then went into IR to make an image map of the buttons. When I click on "Save Optimized As", there are options for saving the image as HTML, HTML and Images, or Images only. How can I decide how I want to save the image? I am making the buttons to put into GoLive, then copy and paste it all into the description area in ebay. Am I going about this the right way?

Thanks, Bob

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Feb 14, 2004
Bob,

The option to save as HTML and Images is what you’d want to use. The intent is to have ImageReady generate the HTML that defines the image mapping of the buttons and then of course, to provide the images called out by the HTML. The other two options would be used when your only desire is to update that particular data without affecting the other.

If Ebay supports pasting in HTML code, inclusive of any possible javascsript, then this would seem the correct approach to take.

Regards,

Daryl
TE
The_Exorcist
Feb 14, 2004
Daryl, Thank you very much! I will certainly try it that way. I think ebay’s description area does accept javascript since I did put in an animated logo. I guess that’s javascript.

Thanks again, Bob
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Feb 14, 2004
Bob,

An animated logo is usually an animated GIF, which is just a specialized sort of image file containing multiple images, their order, frame interval, and repeat count. So, there’s no javascript involved if you used an animated GIF.

Daryl

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections