G
Posted By
Gineil
Aug 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
After duplicating a scanned image and editing it, when I try to save it in "save as", a window says, "Could not complete your request because of a program error." This happens on 2 different computers, and it doesn’t give any clue as to the fix. Help!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BH
Beth Haney
Aug 10, 2003
Gineil, give us more information, please. What platform? Which OS? Which version of Elements? Have you just recently installed Elements or has it been on those computers for a while?

The fact you’re getting the same error on both computers makes this suspect. What we’re looking for is something common to both – maybe even a Norton anti-virus program running on each that’s interfering. Or – what format are you working in with that image? Do you have problems using the Save As feature with other images?

Sorry I’m able to think of more questions than answers, but the more information we get the easier it is to brainstorm this with you. I’ve never experienced this problem, nor do I happen to remember that it’s come up before. At least not recently.
NS
Nancy S
Aug 11, 2003
Gineil,

Are you trying to change the name or the format?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections