H
Posted By
Hogboy
Apr 21, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Im using PS 7.0 and im *trying* to teach myself the basics of Imageready – just for a bit of fun…

The problem is i cant seem to find the "Make Frames From Layers" command/option. Isnt it supposed to be on the animation paleete? Ive tried the online help and it states that :
1.. Choose File > Open, and select the Photoshop file to open.
2.. Choose Make Frames From Layers from the Animation palette menu.

Well i dont get that option at all.. Is it disabled somewhere? I have my 3 layer image saved as a GIF and a PSD but neither give me any joy

Anyone out there that can help me?

Thx 🙂

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

E
edjh
Apr 21, 2004
Hogboy wrote:

Im using PS 7.0 and im *trying* to teach myself the basics of Imageready – just for a bit of fun…

The problem is i cant seem to find the "Make Frames From Layers" command/option. Isnt it supposed to be on the animation paleete? Ive tried the online help and it states that :
1.. Choose File > Open, and select the Photoshop file to open.
2.. Choose Make Frames From Layers from the Animation palette menu.

Well i dont get that option at all.. Is it disabled somewhere? I have my 3 layer image saved as a GIF and a PSD but neither give me any joy
Anyone out there that can help me?

Thx 🙂
It’s in the menu that comes out of the "flyout", the little triangle in a circle on the upper right of the palette.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
B
BaLtHaZaR
Apr 22, 2004
Hah! Got it!! Thanks alot – i thought i was going mad! I owe u a beer! 🙂

It’s in the menu that comes out of the "flyout", the little triangle in a circle on the upper right of the palette.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections