AA
Posted By
Adelson Anton
Apr 12, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings. Let’s pretend I have an image of those headphones: http://www.fulcrumconnections.co.uk/images/photos/headphones .jpg

I need to stretch them so they can be put on human’s head. The problem is that stretching needs to be non-linear in order not to completely distort the proportions.

How do you call those 2 sections which have speakers in them? Anyway, I suppose it’s better to detach them and simply rotate them. But how would distort the headband?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
broga
Apr 13, 2004
I’d chop it into 3 sections. The 2 earpieces and the central headband. Then just stretch the central part and fiddle about with it in liquidise until it looked ok.

www.micromountain.com
"Adelson Anton" wrote in message
Greetings. Let’s pretend I have an image of those headphones: http://www.fulcrumconnections.co.uk/images/photos/headphones .jpg
I need to stretch them so they can be put on human’s head. The problem is that stretching needs to be non-linear in order not to completely distort the proportions.

How do you call those 2 sections which have speakers in them? Anyway, I suppose it’s better to detach them and simply rotate them. But how would distort the headband?
AA
Adelson Anton
Apr 13, 2004
broga wrote:
I’d chop it into 3 sections. The 2 earpieces and the central headband. Then just stretch the central part and fiddle about with it in liquidise until it looked ok.

2 earpieces are ok. But when you just stretch the central part, it doesn’t appear uniform and realistic. And I thought about manually playing with liquiside – it’s almost impossible to make it a smooth curve.
MR
Marv Raybin
Apr 14, 2004
I suggest:
1. Make background (white) transparent
2. Make duplicate layers
3. Rectangular select half of of headphones (including headband)
4. Rotate out with rotation point at center top of headband
5. Repeat with other half
6. Repair opened wedge at top center of headband by setting small portion of original headband behind and use paint brush to correct any problems.

"Adelson Anton" wrote in message

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections