W
Posted By
Wakshul
Jan 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
On trying to load Photoshop 7.0 I keep getting an error message that my Scratch Disk is almost full, and when I click past it, it tells me that there’s a software or hardware error that can’t be fixed, and Photoshop won’t load. I’ve tried to change the scratch disk from "Startup" to "C:" (the only choices available) but that doesn’t help. When I log off Windows XP and restart, I get the same error message but I can load Photoshop. What can I do to make the problem go away? (I hasn’t happened before, after about 3 months on this new PC)

Andy

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

"Wakshul" wrote in message
On trying to load Photoshop 7.0 I keep getting an error message that my Scratch Disk is almost full, and when I click past it, it tells me that there’s a software or hardware error that can’t be fixed, and Photoshop won’t load. I’ve tried to change the scratch disk from "Startup" to "C:" (the only choices available) but that doesn’t help. When I log off
Windows
XP and restart, I get the same error message but I can load Photoshop.
What
can I do to make the problem go away? (I hasn’t happened before, after
about
3 months on this new PC)

Andy

One hard drive, right? Is your hard-drive full? Have you checked it for errors? Have you or a program you’ve run (such as a 3rd party defragger) changed the settings for the scratch-disk? Do you have any other programs giving you trouble?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections