M
Posted By
Max
Dec 12, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Thought I ask some photoshop experts if they came across any EASY to use software for Mom that will help her organize her digital camera photos, crop/resize, print on Avery photo paper, help email at the correct size.

She doesn’t understand pixels or how to browse Windows Explorer for that matter. I just taught her how to move files from one folder to the next for the 10th time today.

-Max

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SI
stupid_idiot
Dec 12, 2003
adobe photoalbum

"Max" wrote in message
Thought I ask some photoshop experts if they came across any EASY to use software for Mom that will help her organize her digital camera photos, crop/resize, print on Avery photo paper, help email at the correct size.
She doesn’t understand pixels or how to browse Windows Explorer for that matter. I just taught her how to move files from one folder to the next for the 10th time today.

-Max

H
Hecate
Dec 13, 2003
On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 07:30:09 -0900, "stupid_idiot" wrote:

adobe photoalbum
I’ve seen people having a lot of problems with that software, though it may have improved in version 2.

I’d suggest some thing like JASC’s Photo Album which has been around a while and is a mature and easy to use product.

Hecate

veni, vidi, relinqui
C
Clive
Dec 13, 2003
Irfanview available free from www.irfanview.com

"Max" wrote in message
She doesn’t understand pixels or how to browse Windows Explorer for that matter. I just taught her how to move files from one folder to the next
for
the 10th time today.

-Max

PP
Philip Procter
Dec 18, 2003
‘ve been using Graphic Workshop and LOVE it! It’s available at: http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html

Philip

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:27:00 GMT, "Max" wrote:

-Max
BR
brankovukelic_removethis_
Dec 18, 2003
Try "Cheeze 2.0" (forgot the link).

Philip Procter wrote:

‘ve been using Graphic Workshop and LOVE it! It’s available at: http://www.mindworkshop.com/alchemy/alchemy.html

Philip

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 15:27:00 GMT, "Max" wrote:

-Max

WD
Walter Donavan
Dec 19, 2003
Search the www.nonags.com graphics sections for free photo album pgms. I like JAlbum.

Walter Donavan
"Branko Vukeli
R
red
Dec 25, 2003
do a search on google for – Jalbum – you will like it
On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 20:28:53 -0500, "Walter Donavan" wrote:

Search the www.nonags.com graphics sections for free photo album pgms. I like JAlbum.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections