Posted By
Fletcher Moore
Nov 14, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I’m doing a software tour for a publishing company in Boston, and I thought I’d use the opportunity to become familiar with a freelancer. This is a tiny project, but I’m mainly thinking of it as a get-to-know-ya kind of thing. There will probably be larger bits in the future, but only if I find someone who I can trust.

That said, a couple segments of the tour employ silhouettes of a professor and a dozen students. These are entirely putative people, of course. What I would like are the silhouettes. You can trace photos or do original illustrations, it doesn’t matter to me. The important thing is that the silhouettes be distinct from one another and "legible," that is, there should not be features that are not immediately recognizable. So no one holding a gourd. 😉

Maximum dimensions are 650 x 375. I’d prefer an eps so I can resize if necessary. The professor will be in a frame by himself, the students will all appear together in a group (though they will appear one at a time, so I need the 12 separate figures). Pay is $60, to be paid on delivery. I’ll want to see one before you do the rest.

Anyone interested, please email me (remove the NOSPAM from my email address).

Fletch

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections