JE
Posted By
Jody_Ellis
Apr 2, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am confused. I currently have a copy of Photoshop CS4 running on my desk top (ordered this online so I don’t have a disk). My desktop has the 32 bit version of Windows Vista. I also have a new laptop running the 64 bit version of Vista – with 4G of memory. I wanted to install CS4 on my laptop so I downloaded the trial version and then entered the serial number from my licensed copy to the version on my new laptop.
So, this is where the confustion lies, when I open my new laptop version it asks if I want to upgrade to the extended version – I don’t – but it has a green check mark by my license number so it seems to be o.k. But, when I open the application it has 3D in the top bar. What is going on? I don’t want the extended version but would like to take advantage of all the memory on my Vista 64bit system.
Thanks,
j.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JT
John_T_Smith
Apr 2, 2009
ordered this online so I don’t have a disk

Things happen, computers die or get corrupted… go right NOW and burn that download file to a CD, along with a text file containing your purchase & registration information
JE
Jody_Ellis
Apr 3, 2009
Oh, not to worry. I’m totally backed up but I still don’t understand what is going on with the 64bit versus the Extended version of CS4.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections