easiest way to migrate my saved actions in CS3 to CS4?

PM
Posted By
Phil_Marion
Mar 30, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just switched to Vista 64 on the weekend. I spent a day uploading my programs and figuring out how to kill that annoying UAC pop-up. I installed free Comodo firewall as well, so between newly installed Comodo and Vista’s UAC, I was forever confirming and RE-confirming what I was doing. The Mac tv ad wasn’t that far wrong – except for the fact the chubby PC guy can dismiss all the annoying UAC guys by disabling them.

I just downloaded a trial copy of CS4 to see how it runs with my 8 gbs of RAM. I was able to located and enter the Adobe Labs presets for my camera in to ACR. I still have XP and CS3 installed on another hard drive.

What is the easiest way to migrate my saved actions in CS3 to CS4?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CC
Chris_Cox
Mar 30, 2009
Save the actions in CS3, load the actions in CS4.
C
Curvemeister
Mar 31, 2009
The save and load actions commands are located in the actions palette menu.
JJ
John Joslin
Mar 31, 2009
Also, save them in sets.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections