CB
Posted By
Colin_Boyd
Jan 5, 2009
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I try to open bridge from PS CS-4 it tells me it cant find the java script plug in. yet I can start bridge and right click to open with photoshop……. It worked before and I dont what I changed
Help!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
Mylenium
Jan 5, 2009
Sounds like you have an invalid reference in one of Bridge’s startup scripts which confuses PS. Have you tried disabling the ones you may not need in Bridge?

Mylenium
CB
Colin_Boyd
Jan 5, 2009
Thanks Mylenium,
I not sure how to disable the scripts in Bridge. Would this help isolate the problem script? If so then how would I repair the reference?
Thanks for you help
Colin
CB
Colin_Boyd
Jan 5, 2009
Mylenium,
Here is more G2 for you on this problem. Firstly I found the startup scripts for Photoshop and it is intact and in teh right place. All Photoshop scripts are read on start up
But in Photoshop, if I do a File> Scripts it wont let me load any scripts and keeps saying "Photoshop cant find the Javascript plug-in"
So that is why it cant execute the Bridge integration script on start up

Howvwer I cant find any reference to a Javascript plug in that this program needs Would any one know where it should be located?? I have looked in plug-ins but can see anything logical
Colin

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections