R
Posted By
rv53705
Sep 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, i hace this problem, i formatted my pc, reinstalled everything, and when i strated Ps, with ,e this error, showing white like purple, any suggestion?

<http://img379.imageshack.us/my.php?image=pscs3nz5.jpg>

Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
rv53705
Sep 14, 2008
Thanks, that was the problem, profile was the wrong, now it’s sRGB. 🙂
C
Curvemeister
Sep 15, 2008
I think you have the problem characterized. One next step would be to see what happens when you install a generic profile, such as sRGB, as your monitor’s default profile?
F
Freeagent
Sep 15, 2008
That wasn’t meant as a permanent solution by Curvemeister, just as troubleshooting procedure to pinpoint the problem.

As .icc profiles go, sRGB is a standard working space, not a monitor profile, although in most cases it will be close enough to get you in the ballpark.

A monitor profile for your specific monitor either comes with the monitor driver (not very accurate), or you can make your own with Adobe Gamma (also not very accurate) – or with a hardware calibrator. Spyder2express is under $100 and well worth it.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections