J
Posted By
Jay
Mar 8, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m having to do some lighting effects and every time I OK it and want to change something later I have to go to Filter>Render>Lighting Effects…

Is there a shortcut to this, and the other effects, so that I can get the lighting effect window up right away?

J

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
me
Mar 8, 2008
"Jay" wrote in message
I’m having to do some lighting effects and every time I OK it and want to change something later I have to go to Filter>Render>Lighting Effects…
Is there a shortcut to this, and the other effects, so that I can get the lighting effect window up right away?

J

Create an Action?
TK
Toobi-Won Kenobi
Mar 8, 2008
"Jay" wrote in message

J
You need to assign a keyboard shortcut to it.
Go to Edit>Keyboard Shortcuts (Alt+Shift+Ctrl+K)
In the menu, Filters>Render>Lighting Effects and choose a key combination. If it is already assined it will tell you and give you the oportunity to change it or accept it.
Check it out in Help.
TWK

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections