Posted By
Bruce_Shewitz
Dec 14, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Steve,

Thanks for your suggestions. Method #2 works fine; it just may not be practical for a large number of hi-res files.

Method #1 did not work, since Bridge sorts the same way as PhotoShop from folder.

I do not have InDesign available on my computer.

Best,
Bruce

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SG
steve_guilhamet
Dec 14, 2007
Hi Bruce,

For method #1, it works for me with the small set and names that you have as an example. I also tried changing the sort order in Bridge, and the order was respected in the output. I have Bridge CS2 (1.0.4.6) installed. Do you have an earlier version? I tried it with Photoshop CS2 (9.0.0 and 9.0.2) on XP SP2.

Beyond that you may want to take a look at a script which X Bytor wrote. See John Nack’s blog for more info and a link to the download.

<http://blogs.adobe.com/jnack/2007/01/a_new_contact_s.html>

Regards,
steve
BS
Bruce_Shewitz
Dec 17, 2007
Steve,

Thank you for your continued help. I do have Bridge CS3 (1.0.4.6) installed, but I am still getting the unwanted sort order in it. I have dowloaded the Contact X script, and I will look into it.

Again, thanks,
Bruce

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections