S
Posted By
steve
Feb 8, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way that I can have a small contact type sheet on a cd to show all of the pictures on that cd. I want it in a format that is not propritry to adobe eg jpg or something. I just want to open it up and possibly scroll through and see small picutures of what is on the cd.

Anything like that ??
regards

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RG
Roy G
Feb 9, 2007
"steve" wrote in message
Is there a way that I can have a small contact type sheet on a cd to show all of the pictures on that cd. I want it in a format that is not propritry to adobe eg jpg or something. I just want to open it up and possibly scroll through and see small picutures of what is on the cd.
Anything like that ??
regards

Yes. Its Dead Easy.

Just use Ps to make a Contact Sheet.

Put all the images from the Cd into a folder, then
File > Automate > Contact Sheet, and use that folder as the source.

Once you have it, then save it as a Jpeg, with a name like Cd 25 or whatever, and keep it on your Hdd, in a Folder called Contacts.

Roy G
S
steve
Feb 10, 2007
On Feb 8, 7:50 pm, "Roy G" wrote:
"steve" wrote in message

Anything like that ??
regards

Yes. Its Dead Easy.

Just use Ps to make a Contact Sheet.

Put all the images from the Cd into a folder, then

File > Automate > Contact Sheet, and use that folder as the source.

Once you have it, then save it as a Jpeg, with a name like Cd 25 or whatever, and keep it on your Hdd, in a Folder called Contacts.
Roy G

Roy,
Thanks for your answer.
For some reason I cant seem to do this. in my PSE v5.

The File/Automation Tools never seems to be un grayed.
I can print a contact sheet under /file/Print multiple photos But I can only print them I cannot save them as anything. Can anyone tell me what Im mission?

Regards

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections