MF
Posted By
Marcia_Fasy
Oct 27, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have only had my CS4 for three days. The first time I used it I had access to the Contact Sheet in the File>Automate list. Today it is no longer there. I rebooted the computer and it still is not there. What gives? Everything else seems ok, except it wants me to upgrade my video card, which I did before I installed CS4. My video card is an Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT.

Thanks for your help,
Marcia

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

M
mistermonday
Oct 28, 2008
Contact Sheet is no longer included in CS4 and beyond. However, Adobe has included the plug-in in the Goodies folder that is on your CD or in the Extra Content Folder that was part 2 of your download. The plug in is in the 32 Bit PlugIn folder subfolder Automate. Just copy and pate it into the same Folder in you C\Programs\Adobe\PSCS4\Plugins….etc.
Your video card should be fine – Download the latest NVidia driver (October 2008) and update it. Rgds, MM
CC
Chris_Cox
Oct 28, 2008
Contact Sheet functionality has been moved to Bridge.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections