Posted By
Frits Egelie
May 27, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Readers,

to day installed a tryout on a separated naked XP HOME SP2 verion.

Rederening of a film of a lenght of 1H and 35 minutes takes 4 hours and 21 minutes.
Very very long.

The same length film takes 2 Hours and 10 minutes on a Adobe premiere 2.0 version on another XP HOME SP2 naked version.

Why took it twice so long on the new version 3.0?
Not a good promotion for ADOBE ?

Frits

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RG
Roy G
May 27, 2007
"Frits Egelie" wrote in message
Readers,

to day installed a tryout on a separated naked XP HOME SP2 verion.
Rederening of a film of a lenght of 1H and 35 minutes takes 4 hours and 21 minutes.
Very very long.

The same length film takes 2 Hours and 10 minutes on a Adobe premiere 2.0 version on another XP HOME SP2 naked version.

Why took it twice so long on the new version 3.0?
Not a good promotion for ADOBE ?

Frits
Don’t know what "Rederening" means.

Do both computers have similar and / or fast enough Processors and RAM? For stills work 1 Gig RAM is almost the practical minimum.

Adobe Elements is mainly a Graphics Editor, not a Video Editor, though the browser can show Videos.

Premier might be a Video Editor, but I don’t know.
Is there a Premier Group in the Adobe Forums?

Roy G
FE
Frits Egelie
May 27, 2007
"Roy G" schreef in bericht
Don’t know what "Rederening" means.

Do both computers have similar and / or fast enough Processors and RAM? For stills work 1 Gig RAM is almost the practical minimum.
Adobe Elements is mainly a Graphics Editor, not a Video Editor, though the browser can show Videos.

Premier might be a Video Editor, but I don’t know.
Is there a Premier Group in the Adobe Forums?

Roy G
Roy,

sorry about the word Rederening, it has to be Rendering.(Babylon: act of submitting)
So I am dutch and make often mistakes in my english.
I use one computer. I use First Defence ISR from RAXCO. So I can have 10 operatingsystems on my system or copy’s from XP HOME SP2. Adobe has premiee Elements as a video Editor and Authoring prgr.

Frits
FE
Frits Egelie
May 27, 2007
"Frits Egelie" schreef in bericht
news:5844f$4659b865>> Is there a Premier Group in the Adobe Forums?
Roy G

I jumped to Adobe.premiere.windows group!

Frits
RG
Roy G
May 28, 2007
"Frits Egelie" schreef in bericht
news:5844f$4659b865>> Is there a Premier Group in the Adobe Forums?
Roy G

I jumped to Adobe.premiere.windows group!

Frits
Hi.

The trouble, for me, is that most Dutch people speak better English than most of us Brits. Something to do with the Education systems.

I am glad, you should get more sensible answers from the Video experts.

Roy G
FE
Frits Egelie
May 28, 2007
Hi.

The trouble, for me, is that most Dutch people speak better English than most of us Brits. Something to do with the Education systems.
I am glad, you should get more sensible answers from the Video experts.
Roy G

Roy G,

till now , I have not got a answer!
So, I have again rendered the same film on the version 2.0 and there was the rendertime again 2H and 8 minutes.
So, It is to me strange that a newer version takes double render time.

Frits
FE
Frits Egelie
May 28, 2007
also there is a free newsgroup news.readfreenews.net within a adobe.premiere.elelments group.
I can read everything in it,but not post.

do you know free newsgroups within the same adobe.premiere.elelments group and where I can put threads in it, without costs?

Frits
RG
Roy G
May 28, 2007
also there is a free newsgroup news.readfreenews.net within a adobe.premiere.elelments group.
I can read everything in it,but not post.

do you know free newsgroups within the same adobe.premiere.elelments group and where I can put threads in it, without costs?

Frits

Not too sure, but I think you need to have your Elements Registration number or something.

Roy G
FE
Frits Egelie
May 28, 2007

Not too sure, but I think you need to have your Elements Registration number or something.

Roy G

for what ?

I have it of premiere elements 2.0!

Frits

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections