HA
Posted By
Harold_Anderson
Nov 5, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Photoshop 7 on Windows XP pro with an AMD Athlon XP processor, 1.26 ghz and 2 gb RAM. I’ve started putting photos up on a web site. I save the files for web which used to show 4 different optimization sizes of the file(mostly jpeg). However, for the past month or so, Save for Web is only showing one optimization 3 times. I don’t see any way that I can ask it to show more than the one optimization. Is there a way? I have tried moving it to Image Ready with the same results. Most optimizations have been good but there’ve been a few times that I’d like to reduce the file a bit more but can’t.

Thanks for any assistance.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

S
Silkrooster
Nov 5, 2007
Are you clicking on the window that you want changed first, then changing the options. Silk

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections