TN
Posted By
Tony Nazar
May 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I download jpegs from a camera to my Mac, then to use Bridge from within PE 4 to browse those images, when I open an image – it opens in Preview.

I want to set PE 4 as the default application for images – otherwise Bridge is of little use to me except as a toy.

Using OS X 10.3.9 and system Prefs have no easily discernible way to keep review from jumping in.

I’d rather not trash Preview. It has uses for a quick look at images sent as e-mail attachments.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

TN
Tony Nazar
May 7, 2006
In article ,
Tony Nazar wrote:

When I download jpegs from a camera to my Mac, then to use Bridge from within PE 4 to browse those images, when I open an image – it opens in Preview.

I want to set PE 4 as the default application for images – otherwise Bridge is of little use to me except as a toy.

Using OS X 10.3.9 and system Prefs have no easily discernible way to keep review from jumping in.

I’d rather not trash Preview. It has uses for a quick look at images sent as e-mail attachments.

Figured it out – for anyone else with similar problem

Go to Bridge Prefs

File Type Associations

Choose JPEG (or whichever is relevant)

Change Finder to PE 4.

Duh. 🙂

Sorry to bother you.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections