MS
Posted By
Matthew Skywalker
Jul 10, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to decide between Elements 3 vs. Microsoft Digital Image Suite 2006 (which finally caught up with having hierarchical tags/labels). Adobe wins in so many areas, but the one I am struggling with is the blurry text everywhere. I know there is a setting for "Use System Font" which helps some, but it too many places (Tags, Folders, Preferences, and even the text for the pictures), it seems like it is still using font smoothing which I find blurry and gives me a headache in less than 10 minutes. I really want to stick with Adobe, but just can’t deal with the blurriness. Any suggestions?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

MS
Matthew Skywalker
Jul 10, 2005
Never mind. I turned off my font smoothing in my display settings. Very embarassing.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections