M
Posted By
marcdwelis
Sep 11, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I know it’s a dead dog, but I still feel the printing dialogues flew south in CS3. I spent alot of time during beta testing trying to get the new dialogue to run as smoothly as in previous versions but it never happened. Like so many others I resorted to returning to CS2 to print. We were all told it would be fixed by release but I still don’t see it. If there are any of you that production print like myself I would like to hear your opinions.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

C
Cryptopix
Sep 11, 2007
On Sep 11, 2:46 pm, wrote:
I know it’s a dead dog, but I still feel the printing dialogues flew south in CS3. I spent alot of time during beta testing trying to get the new dialogue to run as smoothly as in previous versions but it never happened. Like so many others I resorted to returning to CS2 to print. We were all told it would be fixed by release but I still don’t see it. If there are any of you that production print like myself I would like to hear your opinions.

I’m quite impressed with it myself. Having needed to set the printer dimensions and length previously for my wide format Epson printers… I think the way I was forced to adapt was beneficial to my workflow. Have you considered adapting to it rather than compare it to earlier versions? Sometimes your state of mind prevents you from seeing the trees for the forest. Hmm?

Doug

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections