G
Posted By
GSW
Jul 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Being new to Elements 3, I’m finding my way about but cannot see any way of altering the date format displayed in the Photo Browser. It is in US format m/d/y and in the UK, we’re used to d/m/y. Can it be altered or will I have to put up with it?

Thanks in advance,

Grim

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JM
Joseph Meehan
Jul 3, 2005
GSW wrote:
Being new to Elements 3, I’m finding my way about but cannot see any way of altering the date format displayed in the Photo Browser. It is in US format m/d/y and in the UK, we’re used to d/m/y. Can it be altered or will I have to put up with it?

Thanks in advance,

Grim

Interesting. I would have thought it would have picked up on the regional settings, but no go.

Sorry I can’t offer any suggestions.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
JH
John Houston
Jul 3, 2005
Hi .This is easily solved by going to Adobe support pages on Web where it is explained. You have first to download an update for V3.1.and then press a combinatio of keys which are given on the site

John
"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
GSW wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Grim

Interesting. I would have thought it would have picked up on the regional settings, but no go.

Sorry I can’t offer any suggestions.

Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
G
GSW
Jul 3, 2005
Thanks for that John, though I don’t know why I didn’t think of first looking at the support pages myself. Easy 3.2Mb download on broadband and it’s all sorted now. I wonder whether v3.0.1 is being shipped at present because I only bought mine last week (bundled with Premiere Elements) so I may have got old stock. I makes little difference now though as the end result is still v3.0.1 so thanks again for the advice.

Regards

Grim

"John Houston" wrote in message
Hi .This is easily solved by going to Adobe support pages on Web where it is explained. You have first to download an update for V3.1.and then press a combinatio of keys which are given on the site

John
GSW wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Grim
JH
John Houston
Jul 3, 2005
Happy to help

John
"GSW" wrote in message
Thanks for that John, though I don’t know why I didn’t think of first looking at the support pages myself. Easy 3.2Mb download on broadband and it’s all sorted now. I wonder whether v3.0.1 is being shipped at present because I only bought mine last week (bundled with Premiere Elements) so I may have got old stock. I makes little difference now though as the end result is still v3.0.1 so thanks again for the advice.

Regards

Grim

"John Houston" wrote in message

John
GSW wrote:

Thanks in advance,

Grim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections